Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Day #1 - The Trek


Yesterday was Tuesday. Dad took me to the airport and the parking lot was full and Dad didn't like that. I flew Jet Blue and it was so not on time!!! It was fun but I felt nauseous towards the end of the flight. Uncle Bud and Aunt Carrie were there to meet me when I got off the plane. It was raining hard! We went to the library (took out 10 books and 2 movies!!), and then had lunch at Dinosaur BBQ. Then we all went grocery shopping and bought brownies (which Aunt Carrie still has to make). Then we went to the house and saw Henry. Other stuff we did:
We finished the night going bowling. The order of finish was Uncle Buddy - 1st place. Tyler - 2nd place. Aunt Carrie - last place :-(
Then I asked Uncle Bud for some one dollar for 3 tries to win a DVD movie in a vending machine but mean ol' Uncle Bud said NO WAY.
Then we came home and went to bed after reading more riddles. Henry slept with me. Good dog. Blog ya later. We're going camping today!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?